You will be responsible for preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, creating budgets and forecasts, preparing audits, and managing internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. To be successful, candidates need to be highly adept at analytics and working in challenging, fast-paced environments. In addition to excellent compensation and benefits, the company offers the opportunity to advance.
- Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Assemble monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiativesJob Requirements:
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Skillful in analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Proficient in ERP systems
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.