The Directional Drilling Crew Leader is responsible for safe and professional completion of each project they are assigned.
· Regular work attendance and punctuality are a must!
· Provide leadership to the crew members.
· Delegate tasks to crew members to maximize efficiency, productivity, safety, and a professional result.
· Safely drive and operate company vehicles, backhoes, trenchers, forklift, skid steer, boring rig.
· Follow all company safety guidelines and rules at all times, and instruct the crew to do the same.
· Fill out daily JSA/Tail Boards
· Complete daily production reports and validate crew member’s time sheets.
· Load and off load equipment and materials as needed.
· Training crew members in all areas necessary to promote their future with the company.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Crew Leader/Foreman.
· Valid chauffeur or CDL driver’s license
· Good driving record
· Pass required drug screen
· Leadership ability to train and guide crew members in a safe productive manner
· Organizational skills and ability to delegate assignments on each project to maximize productivity and completion on time.
· In good physical shape to work outdoors in Louisiana weather conditions.
· Able to work out of town & overtime as projects require.
We offer very competitive pay and benefits!!
We are an underground utility construction company in business since 1985.
We install various underground utilities such as Water, Gas, Electric, Sewer, Fiber Optic, Etc.
Role: Directional Driller - Crew Leader
Location: Baton Rouge,
Apply for this job now.