Data Engineer - Python / SQL
£40,000 - £56,000 plus 10% bonus and benefits.
Are you looking for a new Data Engineering opportunity?
Do you have experience in Python and SQL and looking to support and maintain our client's data and analytics cloud infrastructure?
Sentinel are working with a utilities organisation, looking for a Data Engineer to join their Hampshire office.
As the Data Engineer you'll be responsible for:
- Help support and develop the cloud data and analytics platform
- Develop new and refine existing ingestion patterns, ETL data piplines and data products
- Secure necessary design and governance approvals
- Delivery PoC projects to evaluate new features and capabilities
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Strong Python and SQL Programming skills
- PySpark very beneficial but not essential
- Experience of working with cloud-based data warehouse and data lake architectures
- ETL code management and code deployment best practices
- Expeirence deploying solutions to AWS would be beneficial
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.