NCW is seeking a Machine Maintenance Technician for a position located in Indianapolis, IN. Openings are available on all shifts with potential overtime and consistent hours. This individual will be directly responsible for repair and maintenance of CNC machinery and production automation equipment. These are full-time, permanent positions offering career advancement, competitive compensation, and company paid benefits.
- Performs troubleshooting and repair of CNC machinery and automation equipment.
- Fabrication and assembly of mechanical components to repair, modify, or improve production processes and increase machine up-time.
- Ensures safety, quality and efficiency standards are being met at all times.
- Performs testing, inspection, and equipment modification in order to improve manufacturing output.
- 5+ years of hands-on industrial maintenance experience within manufacturing is required.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Advanced education in the field of Industrial Technology or related field.
- Must be versed with performing maintenance on CNC lathe and milling equipment.
- Versed with mechanical maintenance of pneumatics, hydraulics, and motion systems.
- Versed with electrical troubleshooting of PLC's, amplifiers, frequency drives, sensors, HMI, 3-phase power.
- Must be able to read wiring schematics; knowledge of AC / DC motors and wiring.
- Knowledge of facility maintenance and plumbing a plus
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply directly to this posting. You can also call (317) 777-6385 for more information. Thanks in advance for your interest.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.