Are you a creative individual who is enthusiastic about getting started within the Digital Marketing industry?
Velvet Marketing are looking for a passionate apprentice to join their team! As the apprentice you will take on duties such as blog writing, looking into SEO, understanding social media marketing and much more!
Velvet Marketing holistic marketing strategies to businesses that are in need of booting their web design, SEO and overall Digital marketing. Velvet marketing consultants will firstly study all aspects of an organisation then formulate a unique strategy that is most effective for the particular business in question.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of our clients' SEO competitors
- Assisting the client in the creation of high-quality SEO content
- Carrying out PPC campaigns whilst keeping to budgets
- Carrying out simple administrative and marketing related tasks
- Assisting in email marketing content
- Support the marketing team in everyday tasks
- Engage in self training through the company purchased software / videos
- Engage in on the job training to run digital ads
- Design emails
- Carry out administrative tasks as directed by the MD
- Create content / video and copy
- Assist in client strategies
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Passionate as well as enthusiastic
- Committed to learning new skills
- Ability to come up with fresh new ideas
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- GCSE English Grade 4, Level 2 Functional Skills in English or equivalent
We are looking for a self starter, someone motivated to learn and achieve. The marketing assistant position will develop through training and handling functions in client accounts.
We aim to specifically develop the individual in social media advertising, google ads and content development.
Those with previous experience or who love making videos or writing creatively will be prioritized.
Velvet marketing is a boutique firm with a very small team, any good work is noticed and the potential for growth is large. We are strict when it comes to company image and expect tidy, presentable approach. If working from home, we expect video conferencing to be held with a tidy background.