Our client is seeking a HR Compliance Senior Manager
- This role requires deep professional knowledge of all regulations required for government contracting, and the candidate will have demonstrated experience bringing organizations to compliance with federal contracting regulations, including OFCCP and FAR regulations.
- Will be responsible for developing the strategic plan for bringing the organization to compliance with government regulations for contracting by Q2 2019.
- Will work proactively and cross-functionally with Legal, HR and the business organizations to analyze, implement and/or modify policies and procedures to bring the organization into compliance.
- Will train HR and business representatives on OFCCP and FAR regulations and ensure that employees are complying with new structure.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to work with ambiguity and have the ability to work collaboratively with many different business functions
Global Technical Talent is owned by Precocity LLC, a subsidiary of Chenega Corporation. GTT has been a leader in the staffing industry for over 18 years and is one of the largest staffing firms in the New England region. We are known for our Fortune 500 clientele and cutting-edge technology-driven recruiting infrastructure. GTT has a diverse family that values each individual contribution, and together we make a team that's bigger than ourselves. "Who We Are" meets "What We Do" to make us into a productive and accomplished force dedicated to improving ourselves and in return, our whole team. Our clients and partners are among the most successful and innovative organizations in the world. In fact, our top clients are Fortune 1000 banking, insurance and financial services firms, some of the nation's largest healthcare and retail companies, and prestigious educational institutions in the Ivy League tier. We believe that there is always a new opportunity for success!
Role: HR Compliance Senior Manager - 18-02428
Apply for this job now.