Duties include but not limited to:
- Navigating the internet - Selling and purchasing on eBay
- Search eBay for merchandise to purchase
- Photograph and write up merchandise to list on eBay using Auctiva
- Sending & receiving e-mails and faxes
- Answering eBay customer inquiries
- Invoicing, packing, and shipping
- Maintaining spreadsheets, logs, manuals and other data files
- Prepare information for sales quotes and orders
- Proof reading various correspondences and documents for accuracy
- Inspects incoming merchandise for accuracy of items described on eBay and for freight damage
- Compares, verifies and records incoming and outgoing shipments against documents.
- Operate a fork lift, pallet jack, hand truck, or rolling ladder to move, convey, or hoist shipments/merchandise from designated areas. Must be able to handle diverse and fragile inventory. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong computer skills with experience in buying and selling on eBay
- Proficient with Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient in basic math.
- Fluent in English with strong Verbal and Written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work well with others in a fast paced office. Must be flexible and willing to perform other tasks assigned.
Baum Galleries, a private, exclusive gallery in the North Orange County/Los Angeles County area.
Role: eBay Sales / Inventory Clerk
Location: Santa Fe Springs,
Apply for this job now.