Looking for a qualified Project Manager - commercial construction- Asphalt/Paving/Seal-coating/Stripping
Summary/Objective The project manager, construction, position plans, directs, coordinates or budgets, usually through estimator and Superintendent, activities concerned with the construction of commercial building projects. Participates in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation.
Essential Functions/ Supervisory Responsibility
- Work with superintendents and foremen to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with HOA’s/Condos and other commercial construction projects.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications. Confer with supervisors and foremen to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with management and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site foremen to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
- May requisition supplies and materials to complete project. Review and submit Shop Drawings and submit any forms required.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients.
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
- Assign workers to construction sites to work on specified projects. Schedule and monitor MOT as required.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Mathematical Skills.
- Mechanical Knowledge.
- Project Management.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Work Environment in the Tri County Florida area and in Delray Beach where the main office location, is among field visits, and travel will be as needed for each project.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time Salary position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday a minimum of 40 hours per week. Some over-time may be required.
Travel. Travel is expected for this position. Must have clean DMV and reliable transportation
Preferred Education and Experience
- BS Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, engineering or related field
- Minimum of 1 year HOA/Condo and or Commercial Field Experience
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Great Pay and Benefits for a Project Manager:
- Eligibility for medical, dental, vision, AD&D/Life and STD insurance. Eligibility for PTO, Pension and Profit Sharing. In-house gym and training available.
- We request only qualified candidates with construction experience apply for the project manager position.
EOE ***We are a drug free workplace
As a leading asphalt paving contractor, for over 30 years All County Paving has been developing unique solutions for clients with projects for Fortune 500 companies, regional property management, homeowners associations, healthcare organizations and more.
Role: Project Manager - Asphalt Paving - Construction
Location: Delray Beach,
Apply for this job now.