We are looking for a Creative, knowledgable, unique, Marketing Person to join our team as an independent contractor or third party vendor on a part time basis (10-15 hours per week) ! You will be responsible for overseeing and supplementing our current sales and marketing teams, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
- Develop best SEO strategy for all search options at the best value
- Create a social media strategy
- Develop and contact influencers to stay at our properties
- Seek opportunities to enter contests and apply for those contests ( Best Hotels Conder Naste, Travel Leisure and local publications)
- Determine ROI and have experience developing data to quantify efforts
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- Previous experience in SEO, Social Media and Influencers marketing
- Experience in a booking influencers in travel, fashion, food, etc
- Experience with and ideas to co-brand
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Creative skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
3P is a hotel developer and owner. Owned by 3 principals in Atlanta, Ga. We just opened the Hotel Bella Grace in Charleston SC, Opening the Indigo Hotel in Memphis in Nov and starting development of a Marriott Boutique in West Midtown, Atl. Each hotel has its own sales and marketing team. However, we are looking for a person with unique knowledge in the above (SEO, Social Media) to bolster our teams current skills on behalf of the ownership group. Part time for now but could easily grow to full time and possibly join a property level team.
Role: Marketing Specialist
Apply for this job now.