Company: ACCOUNTABLE RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Finance Project Accountant / 18 month Fixed Term Contract / £55,000 - £60,000 / Merseyside
Accountable Recruitment have the pleasure of supporting our client who are a leading, multi award-winning organisation within their market. Due to continued growth and expansion our client now have a unique opportunity for an experienced Finance Project Accountant to join their high-performing Project team.
In this role you will work amongst an experienced Project team where you will play a lead role in the on-going business wide transformation project. This role will be varied and broad where you will support the business with on-going efficiency's around automation, integrating new systems and overall improved internal controls and processes.
You will have strong organisation and project management skills where you will be able to work collaboratively with key stakeholders throughout the organisation to drive change. You will be able to identify improvements and document new processes (including delivering training) to drive company change and further efficiency's.
Key skills required:
- Previous hands-on experience within a similar project management / transformation project role.
- Experience leading new system implementations (ideally SAP / ERP systems)
- Strong communication skills and able to work with Finance particularly around improving cash-flow forecasting tools.
- Fully Qualified (CIMA/ACCA) or Qualified by experience
- Shorter notice period/immediately available is desirable
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable. Interviews are being arranged immediately.