100% ONSITE IN COLUMBUS, OHIO
We are looking for a Lead Java EE developer to work in our Enterprise Payments team focused on building merging payment technologies for our customers. The candidate would build Java components to orchestrate payment processing web service calls as well as components to build payment settlement files into various back end posting and settlement systems. The candidate would also build new web services that interface with our Enterprise Payments Hub solution built off of WebSphere and using Swagger for service publications. Using requirements and design as inputs, the candidate will create detailed design documentation, build and unit test the product, build test automations using Ruby/Cucumber and provide defect and issue research, documentation and resolution.
- Payment processing and, more specifically, FTM with and Zelle/TCH RTP experience is a must
The successful candidate should:
• Possess 7+ years of hands on software development experience in Java EE technologies with special focus in back end development building RESTful web services, integrating with web services and building batch file extracts.
• Possess excellent communication, design, documentation, analytical, and SDLC skills
• Work independently and with minimal supervision
• Possess 1+ year of professional experience in mentoring/supervising junior development team members and partnering with business and operational partners.
• Experience with Payment Engines or Payment Hubs with a preference for IBM FTM experience
• Experience in the banking industry especially in the payments business is preferred
• Possess Zelle integration experience - REQUIRED
• Possess 2+ years using IBM WebSphere
• Experience with MQ
• Possess 1+ years of hands on experience building automated tests using Ruby/Cucumber.
• Possess 1+ years of hands on Unix/Linux commands
• Possess 3+ years of experience with relational databases/SQL
Heitmeyer Consulting was founded in 1999 to bring together industry-leading experts in the fields of operations and technology to provide innovative solutions to clients.Heitmeyer Consulting was built on four basic principles. These principles combined with our approach is the key to our success and what our clients have come to expect and respect.
The Heitmeyer approach consists of four steps including:
- Always practice the highest integrity
- Always deliver on client commitments
- Always execute with the strongest work ethic
- Always provide our clients with the highest level of industry expertise
Role: Java Developer (Zelle / Real Time Payments)
Apply for this job now.