Company: FRED MUELLER AUTOMOTIVE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
At Fred Mueller, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Fred Mueller is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
$12.00- $15.00/ hour
Quick Lube Technician
Entry-Level Service Technician
Experienced Service Technician
Master Service Technician
Technician Specific Benefits
- Shop equipped with the newest technology
- Uniforms provided
- Discounts on products and services
- Highly productive shop
- Specialty Shop Tools are provided
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Competitive wages with New Bonus Structure
- In House Shop Foreman (available to assist/train)
Additional Benefits We Offer
- Health, Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Flexible Work Schedule
Quick Lube Technician Responsibilities
- Check and communicate oil level to teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer's perspective comes first.
Service Technician Responsibilities
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Previous experience in the automotive field
- Strong understanding of the service drive
- Years of experience vary per position
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.