Food Technology Teacher- Yardley - Birmingham- September 2018
Are you a food & tech teacher looking for a position in Birmingham for September 2018?
Academics ltd is looking for a food technology teacher to join a secondary school in Yardley, Birmingham. We want an ambitious teacher with a passion for food & tech and a driving ambition to raise standards at all key stages. The school is made up of a strong team of professionals who go the extra mile and encourage the students to attain the very best.
The job role includes:
- Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study.
- Maintain good discipline by following the school's pupil disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Set appropriate and challenging work for all pupils.
- Keep appropriate records of pupils' work.
- Complete pupil reports in line with school policy. Attend parents' evenings as required and keep parents informed about their child's performance and future targets.
- Be dedicated and enthusiastic
- Resilient, driven and self motivated
- Hold a UK QTS
- Be a food & tech specialist
- UK classroom experience
- Ability to plan engaging lessons using numerous learning methods
- Able to travel to Yardley, Birmingham
- Valid DBS or willingness to obtain one
- Strong classroom management
- Available 3 days a week
- 1 year experience in a UK secondary school
Are you interested in working with children? Are you open minded and patient? Do you work well with children and help them see their full potential? If the answer to these questions is YES, then this may be your perfect opportunity.
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this food & tech teaching position to start ASAP.
Please send your CV to
Role: Food Technology Teacher- Yardley - Birmingham- ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.