We are recruiting nurses for a new substance abuse treatment facility that will be opening in October 2018.
Our substance abuse Detox and Residential facility has open position for Day Shift LVN in our Ennis facility. We need to fill all shifts for our 24/7 facility as well as.
Qualifications and Abilities:
1. Current LVN License in the State of Texas
2. Current CPR
3. No clinical nursing experience required.
4. Basic knowledge of chemical dependency and psychological disorders
5. Ability to communicate and work effectively with diversity
6. Ability to keep records and prepare reports
7. Strong ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the staff, patients, patient's families and authorized consents.
8. Computer literacy
1. Ability to maintain confidentiality of patients' medical and personal information
2. Respond to emergencies and initiate action as required
3. Assess degree of detoxification or over sedation client may be experiencing.
4. Ensures client compliance with facility rules and guidelines
5. Basic skills in case management, time management and crisis intervention
6. Follows HIPPA standards/laws in all aspects of their duties.
7. Experienced with IV/blood draw.
Role: Licensed Vocational Nurse
Apply for this job now.