We are seeking a qualified Telecommunications Technician to become an integral part of our team!
- Proficiency in the area of installing, terminating, and tracing copper and fiber cable
- Use a DTX-5000 or equivalent to test cable
- At least 5 years of experience
- Bicsi technician preferred
- Familiarity with telecommunications infrastructure including horizontal cabling, wireless access points, and backbone
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must have your own transportation
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- US Citizenship preferred but not a requirement
Founded in 1980, and serving the Washington Metropolitan Region (DMV), James Electrical Control, Inc.(“JEC”) is a one-stop shop for all your communications needs. We offer a wide range of services and bring industry leading techniques and material to complete projects in the most timely and cost-effective manner possible. You can rest assured when working with JEC that you have the most experienced and professional contractors completing your project to your exact specifications and the highest quality standards.
Role: Telecommunications Technician
Apply for this job now.