If you love being a fitness professional… you’re gonna love us!
If you’re tired of having to work for several studios and gyms just to make ends-meet…Keep reading.
iLoveKickboxing.com offers group classes in fitness kickboxing; it’s the world’s best
fighters’ workout… without the fight! Nobody gets hit, hurt or made to feel bad. Helping
our members get into the best shape of their life is our primary aim.
No kickboxing experience… no problem. We will train the right person to become a top-
notch iLKB Instructor.
iLKB is a well-established, international-wide brand, committed to providing affordable,
accessible and the best fitness classes to our community.
iLKB is currently established in 44 states and 3 countries. Our class formats target a
wide range of clients needs - from young to more senior, from beginner to advanced.
POSITION: The responsibility of our iLoveKickboxing.com Assistant Sales Manager and Fitness Training Specialist is to assist the Studio Manager with new membership sales by helping new
members enroll and teach life changing fitness kickboxing classes. The Assistant Manager also assists with retaining current members and the sale of iLKB apparel and products.
Kickboxing experience is not necessary however Group Fitness Sales knowledge or a
fitness training background is preferred.
• Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
• Goal-oriented, and the desire to earn a professional wage is a must
• Ability to learn and use our iLKB software system
• Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
• Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Must have proficient computer skills and familiar with using Social Media
• Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
• Execute our sales process for lead generation, follow up, and membership enrollment
• Conduct tours of our facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual's
needs and wants
• Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
• Emphasize and enforce objectives of our studio as a fitness and wellness provider
• Present available services and products to our current members
• Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
• Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, community and B2B
events) to promote our studio
• Assumes responsibility for developing and improving selling enrollment skills
• Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• This position offers a professional salary for Full-Timers; based on experience.
• Full Medical and Dental Insurance for Qualified Employee
• Commission paid on sales plus opportunity for additional bonus based on overall studio performance.
• Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional management
Email your cover letter and/or resume with a brief description about you and your fitness
background to; #removed# All inquiries will be contacted.
Role: Assistant Sales Manager and Fitness Training Specialist
Apply for this job now.