The Council for Airport Opportunity is working on filling Fueling Supervisor positions. We are hosting a pre-screening event this Friday, October 19th, 2018. Please join us to learn more about this exciting career opportunity.
Please join us for the next Fueling Supervisor Recruitment Event:
Date: Friday, October 19th, 2018
Check-in Time: 9:00 AM-9:15 AM or 12:45-1:00PM
Location: Council for Airport Opportunity
90-04 161st Street, 2nd Floor, Jamaica, NY 11432
Please come professionally dressed with photo I.D, SS card, and your Resume.
- Supervise fueling staff
- Maintain the daily fueling operations
- Coordinates the activity with lead- fueler and fuelers in performing into plane and ground equipment fueling services
- Responsible for disseminating the instructions to fueling personnel and monitoring their activities
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a CDL Driver's License with 0 points within the past 3 years
- Flexible schedule to work nights, weekends & holidays
- Prior Customer Service experience
Council for Airport Opportunity is a service funded by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and their airline partners that prepares and connects qualified candidates to airline/airport employment at John F. Kennedy, LaGuardia, and Newark airports. We combine our industry expertise with our deep ties to the community to develop specialized talent acquisition strategies to increase the likelihood of successful employment for our participants. Since 1972 Council for Airport Opportunity has supported thousands of job-seekers to secure employment at the local airports.
Role: Fueling Supervisor
Apply for this job now.