We are looking for energetic and creative customer service representatives to join our growing team!
***THIS IS NOT A TELEMARKETING POSITION***
The Ridgecrest Group is a marketing start-up working with Fortune 100 and 500 clients. Our current clients have experienced a gap in the Greenville market, giving us a green light on the area. We are currently seeking several high-energy and entry level candidates to continue to grow our rapidly evolving team. These positions will offer full, extensive training as well as plenty of room for growth within the company. We are planning on opening minimally five new markets next year!
We believe in people. Our tactical strategies for customer acquisition combine modern day sales and marketing techniques with old school interpersonal consultations, providing our customers with face to face transactions, developing personal relationships with each one. We pride ourselves on building a strong rapport with each customer to develop long-lasting relationships as well as leaving each customer confident in our services and account management. Our only priority is to help our employees breach their full potential and take our team goals to the next level!
Employees will experience skills and training in these following areas:
- Advertising and Brand Awareness
- Digital Marketing, PR, and S.E.O.
- Business Development and Market Research
- Customer Service and Account Management
- Event Coordination
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills Development
- Leadership and Public Speaking
What we do:
- Represent Fortune 100 and 500 Clients
- Training and Development guaranteed
- Management Training
- Personal and Professional Development
- Travel Opportunities (National and International)
- Sports Teams
- Volunteer Opportunities with National and Local Philanthropies and Non-Profits
- Team Atmosphere and Culture
- Event Planning and Coordination
- S.E.O. Marketing Training
- Expansion and Growth Opportunities
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Driven and Motivated
- College Degree Preferred
- Professional and Personal Development
- Athletic Backgrounds
- Social and Interpersonal Skills
- High Student Mentality
The Ridgecrest Group is committed to delivering knowledgeable marketing services based on an understanding of the issues that affect both our clients and their customers. Our aim is to act as a trusted extension of our clients' marketing departments, producing results that directly and positively impact our clients' objectives. Ridgecrest is also committed to providing a forward-thinking and professional working environment that encourages and rewards teamwork, enthusiasm, creativity and insight. We are located in Greenville, SC. Reliable transportation is required.
Role: Now Interviewing | Customer Service Representative!!
Apply for this job now.