Company: VETERINARY EMERGENCY GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Emergency is all we do, so we do it best! Veterinary Emergency Group is a family of emergency only veterinary hospitals. We share a common purpose of helping people and their pets when they need it most. We are looking for compassionate, purpose driven individuals to help fill out our team!
What you will do!
- Go above and beyond for every customer
- Be kind, compassionate, and empathetic during all conversations and interactions
- Provide first level customer service
- Handle all incoming phone calls
- Greet clients and their pets
- Keep reception desk tidy and the refreshment center fully stocked
- Utilize practice software to organize information and process payments
- Someone who is kind, empathetic, and strives to go above and beyond for every customer
- Prior experience with animals in a veterinary environment is a major plus!
- Must have 1+ years of prior experience working as a Receptionist
- Flexible and available to work nights, weekends and holiday shifts
Why choose VEG?
Because emergency is all we do, so we do it best!
We also offer:
- Industry-leading compensation
- Health Insurance
- 401K w/ company match
- Paid parental leave - 10 weeks of paid leave at 100% of regular salary
- Unlimited CE
- Flexible work schedules for a true work-life balance
- Growth potential
- Hospital stocked with fresh groceries and snacks, monthly and quarterly contests, quarterly hospital outings, annual company-wide retreat, etc!