CB Auto Group Inc. based in Roswell, GA provides benefits through its Union Auto Program exclusively to labor union members and their families. We are expanding our services throughout the states of Florida and Texas and are looking for 2 people who could manage those states respectively.
At CB Auto Group Inc., we value our products, our members, our dealers and treat you as family. We have built a culture around these qualities and are passionate about what we do. We offer a career, not just a job. We look for people who share our enthusiasm and can shine brighter in a fast pace and challenging environment.
Account Executive :
The main objective of this position is to proactively seek new business opportunities and establish CB Auto Group / Union Auto Program as a main service provider to dealers, as well as oversee and maintain existing accounts.
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, this role is responsible for prospecting new clients by networking and promoting CB Auto Group and the Union Auto Program. You will plan persuasive approaches and strategies to convince potential clients to engage with the Company. You must have passion for sales and bring an enthusiastic attitude.
Essential Duties & Primary Responsibilities:
- Gather market intelligence
- Research, identify growth opportunities and contact potential clients, and the key decision makers within their organization
- Follow-up on existing leads and contacts or those provided by other CB Auto Group Inc Executives, Managers or Sales Representatives
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to build a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Prospect potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Provide support to other CB Auto Group team members for existing client and vendor relationships within the assigned territory
- Focus on building solid long-term relationships that lead to contracted revenue
- Participate and represent CB Auto Group / Union Auto Program in industry and business-related events
- Strong organizational, communication skills and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience with effective sales and marketing techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to listen and gain a true understanding of customer problems
- Commercially aware, strong business acumen and a will to win
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to present new material to potential clients
CB Auto Group Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment.
Role: Business Development Manager / Account Executive
Apply for this job now.