Are you tired of the same ol auto repair shop run arround?
Do you feel like you are topped out/maxed out in pay and potential at your current shop?
Do you feel like you are ready to advance in your career and start setting you and your family up for the future?
Or maybe you've been busting your butt working at a dealership trying to climb the latter 50 cent raises at a time with nothing but a number in a time clock to show for it!
IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING INSTEAD OF JUST A NUMBER TO YOUR EMPLOYER CONTACT US NOW.
SIGN ON BONUS for the right person to fill this position!!
Bonus Program, Paid Holidays, 5 Day Work Week (Monday-Friday), 401K Retirement Plan, Company Uniforms, Well Equipped Shop, Guarenteed 40+ hours a week
About Our Company:
Ace Motorsports Auto Repair is a full service auto repair facility that provides bumper to bumper automotive and light truck repairs & maintenance. We have been in the automotive industry for 12+ years and we are continuing to grow and are seeking a hard working mechanic to grow with us. We perform maintenance and repairs on all makes and models of vehicles. Our specialties include, but are not limited to: auto repair, diesel repair, suspension and chassis, engine diagnostics. We have a highly qualified staff that takes pride in the loyalty of our customers and focuses on providing them an inexpensive alternative to dealership pricing and the tailored customer service of our small business atmosphere.
Ace Motorsports Auto Repair is looking for a well-qualified and knowledgeable automotive technician to add to our growing team. A lead auto technician will be able to diagnose and repair many makes and models in a timely fashion . We are looking for a long term team member who is enthusiastic and ready to reap the rewards of hard work and dedication that our small business can provide.
Position: Lead Diagnostic Technician/ Shop Foreman
Location: Upland, California 91786
Job Type: Full-Time
Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday
Pay: Determined upon level of experience
Incentives: Bonus program and paid holidays
· A Auto Technician should Able to identify and resolve automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
· Prepares repair orders by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required
· Obtain customer's approval of estimates
· Answering questions and concerns
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
· Diesel Mechanic or diesel technician
· A valid driver’s license
· Reliable transportation
· 5+ years of automotive service/repairs
· Automotive knowledge
· High School Diploma (or equivalent)
Ace Motorsports is an automotive shop located in Upland, CA that specializes in customizing trucks and UTV performance.
Role: Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Apply for this job now.