Inside Sales Executive
Our client is a leading supplier of life saving medical equipment whose focus is in the pre-hospital market. They have a fantastic people culture, ensuring every team member has the correct tools to carry out their role efficiently.
eSift are currently looking for a tenacious, driven and proactive individual with previous experience in a fast-paced Sales role, to join them on a permanent basis, out of their offices in Farnborough.
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Salary: Circa £20k per annum basic plus generous OTE.
The key purpose of this role is to maximise the effectiveness of the businesses Sales by producing high quality leads/conversions and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals.
You will provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner. To maximise the effectiveness of the businesses Sales by producing high quality leads/conversions and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals. You will also provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
You will identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the Sales Team if necessary and/or convert to sales, develop creative ideas and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors, proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing marketing campaigns and follow up on quotations and orders placed but not yet paid for,
You will also use your initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database and manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Previous telesales/sales experience is a necessity, ideally from a call centre environment, with a huge focus on customer service.
- Solid computer skills and knowledge of relevant software packages
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Good planning and organizing skills
- A tenacious and self-motivated individual, with great objection handling skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work both as a team and individually
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via
Role: Sales Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire, South East
Apply for this job now.