SoCode is very happy to work alongside one of the giants of genome editing and bio/pharmaceuticals. In these times, working for the betterment of mankind in improving and developing new processes to support the furthering of scientific pursuits is a goal we can all share, and we need someone for it!
As a Senior Integration Scientist you will work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment and help create cutting edge genomic analysis tools used in research through the application of diverse scientific principles. You will participate in the development of innovative, high quality, robust products through the integration of optics, fluidics, software, and chemistry components. You will design and execute experimental plans, analyse data and optimize system performance. Truly a role to be excited about!
- Initiate, direct and execute scientific research and development through the management of a small team or individual studies.
- Analyse large data sets, troubleshoot complex issues, and suggest creative solutions to system-level issues
- Collaborate with all functions within project teams (such as chemistry, software, optics, engineering and manufacturing).
- Engage in the early design of products to represent Systems Integration knowledge Represent Systems Integration function on Project Teams.
- Supervise one or more Research Associates on project activities.
- Develop verification and validation test plans; execute study protocols and generate reports.
- Willingness to be hands-on.
- PhD in a Physical Sciences or engineering discipline required
- Knowledge of Python/Matlab
- Min 2-3 additional years' experience in scientific environment within multidisciplinary environment.
- Proven skills in analysis of data sets using Machine Learning techniques
- Demonstrated Multidisciplinary approach to problem solving.
- Experience giving input to product design at an early stage of development is desired.
- Must be detail oriented and highly motivated
- A desire to be a part of a fast paced, multidisciplinary and dynamic environment
- Solid communication and writing skills required
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email #removed#
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.