A leading consultancy are seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to lead a project team on a security cleared client site based in the Bristol area (valid SC or DV clearance required). The team are working to deliver and assure secure IT solutions according to bespoke Defence client requirements, and they require a Solutions Architect with proven experience leading project delivery in the Defence sector.
The ideal Solutions Architect will have previous experience leading teams of architects and SMEs through the delivery process, translating client and stakeholder requirements into roadmaps and High Level Designs, working to recommend and apply best practices to guide clients through the change process. This will involve auditing existing technology platforms, requirement gathering, gap analysis versus various industry standard frameworks, and change and technology/vendor recommendations to deliver solutions in line with required standards.
Solutions Architect - Required Skills and Experience:
- Valid and Active UK SC or DV clearance
- Strong Solutions and/or Enterprise Architecture experience in the Defence sector
- Proven ability to lead projects and teams, ideally as a lead architect or design team lead
- A background in Cyber Security, Information Security and/or Infrastructure architecture
- Security Architecture and security/project assurance, including Identity and Access Management/Controls, Encryption, Intrusion Detection, threat modelling and monitoring systems
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCP IA, ISO 27001 and similar certifications
- MODAF, TOGAF and ITIL frameworks
Please apply online for further details, with interviews available from Monday 23rd November.