We are iQor. iQor is a global provider of business process outsourcing and product support services with over 40,000 employees in 18 countries. We partner with many of the world's best-known brands to deliver aftermarket product and customer support solutions that span the consumer value chain, from customer care and receivables management to product diagnostics and repair services. Our award-winning technology, logistics and analytics platforms enable us to measure, monitor and analyze brand interactions, improve business processes and find operational efficiencies that lead to superior outcomes for our partners across the customer and product lifecycles.
IMMEDIATE NEED: Call Center Customer Service Specialists for Roadside Assistance Project. We are growing our business FAST and need your EXCELLENT customer service skills to expand our business. We will continue having classes scheduled every two weeks as we have many positions available right now! We need Spanish Bilingual Specialists and pay more for these calls! Establish yourself with a substantial new career by joining our iQor family (which is in an exciting growth mode) while supporting one of the largest Roadside Assistance companies in the United States.
1. Follow these EXACT directions:
--- Go to #removed# and click "Careers"
--- Scroll down and click "Call Center Agents"
--- Click on "Apply Now”
--- Choose the “Pompano Beach” Center of Excellence to fill out the application
--- Complete the online assessment (you take this after filling other your online application)
2. Once you have completed the entire application and assessment (the steps listed above), please send your resume making sure it includes the following information:
1. Your full name
2. Your email address
3. Your phone numbers (home & cell) - the more numbers we have the easier to reach you for interview
4. Your physical address
5. Your employment history with appropriate contact information to validate prior employment
Once completely finished I will have our hiring team contact you right away. Expect to receive a phone call within 24 hours which will be your opportunity for the initial phone interview to discuss more specific details regarding your prior work experience, the job details, scheduling, and start dates available.
**WE HIRE WEEKLY AND MONTHLY AND ARE GROWING FAST!! WE HAVE "MANY" OPENINGS RIGHT NOW***
We are looking for experienced call center Agents who have a minimum of 6+ months prior call center experience who possess the ability to learn quickly and are looking for a new opportunity to join our fast growing company to handle inbound and outbound Customer Service calls for our Roadside Assistance Project. We have new hire classes every few weeks but classes fill quickly! We have several shifts we are looking to fill for; first come, first serve. A background check will be required. We DO NOT accept applicants with criminal felonies or misdemeanors.
Specific Job Description (Roadside Assistance Project)
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) will handle primarily inbound customer service and dispatch calls from customers with questions on services; requesting information on services offered, pricing, billing questions - and/or customer requesting roadside assistance.
Focus for the program is in providing a differentiated customer experience with every interaction and building Customer and Brand Loyalty.
• Starting pay is $11.00/hr (2 weeks classroom training followed by 2 weeks of OJT/nesting)
• $250 monthly bonus for top performance (works out to over $1.50/hr additional comp)
• Opportunity for pay increases up to $0.50/hr every 3 months ($2/hr in a year)
• Very lucrative referral program ($100 every 3 months for 3 years for everyone you refer starting after they’ve been employed 6 months)
• PTO (paid time off) and medical benefits after 90-days employment
Specific Skills & Attributes:
- Must demonstrate excellent voice quality, inflection and present a professional, courteous, patient demeanor. The ability to maintain a confident, friendly and helpful tone in conversation.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills. Taking ownership in assisting, researching and resolving customer issues.
- Able to demonstrate sincere empathy and ‘get in the customer’s shoes’ as it relates to their situation especially when supporting roadside assistance / dispatch situations.
- Working efficiently when supporting dispatch services to ensure accurate information and prompt dispatch of assistance for the customer.
- Solutions Oriented, supporting one-call-resolution. Able to use tools, knowledge, skills and resources to effectively research, provide complete and accurate information with a goal of resolving the customer’s reason for calling or dispatch in a timely manner.
- Able to understand and implement new information and procedures efficiently and professionally.
- Able to understand detailed policies and procedures and explain these to the customer in a manner which is easily understood.
- Excellent computer navigation and data entry skills - Agents will utilize multiple systems to access customer information, research issues, educate and solve the customer’s reason from calling.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently - Able to navigate system and seamlessly converse in a friendly tone.
- Able to de-escalate and handle difficult Customer situations.
- Will handle and hold secure confidential and sensitive customer information.
- Open to coaching and feedback focused on call efficiency and continuous improvement in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Goal oriented - can work in a team environment to meet individual and team Customer Service quality and call handling goals.
- Spanish Bilingual proficiency a plus - future opportunities await to join specialized Spanish Bilingual unit
- Excellent communication skills - easy to understand - confident & friendly tone
- Minimum High school graduate or equivalent / Minimum 6 months contact center, Customer Service or retail experience
- Handle sensitive and confidential Customer information appropriately
- Excellent computer, web navigation and accurate data input skills - will work with multiple systems to research, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Accuracy and timeliness in entering and confirming information - Type min 25 WPM
The sky is the limit at iQor if you have the drive, are hungry and are committed to reaching your growth potential. These positions will fill up quickly, so if you believe this is the right opportunity for you and you are in the Pompano Beach, FL area...don't delay! Apply online and once complete send an email right away with the five pieces of information (requested above) so we can expedite the hiring process which gets you one step closer to joining our world class team!
We at iQor hope to hear from you soon!
iQor is an EEO/AA employer. M/F/VETS/Disabled
Role: Customer Service Specialists - Roadside Assistance
Location: Coral Springs,
Apply for this job now.