We are currently recruiting for a main contractor operating in London and the Home Counties and who are a market leader in the social housing sector.
An excellent opportunity has come up for an experienced and customer focused Resident Liaison Officer to join their team based in Barking and dagenham.
The successful candidate will have excellent communications skills as they will be required to regularly communicate between the site team, residents and the clients.
This role is paying £25k with a travel allowance on top. Great benefits including annual leave + bank holidays, pension contribution, mobile phone and various training opportunities!
The Resident Liaison Officer will work towards minimising disruption to residents, gaining access to units and establishing relationships with all parties to ensure a smooth process during projects.
The successful candidate must have the following -
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Customer care or sales background
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team
- The individual must drive and have a full UK driving licence
- Ability to work outside in a construction environment with an appreciation of on-site operations
- Computer literacy skills
If you have the right experience and have worked as a Resident Liaison Officer before then please apply today with your CV and we will be in touch.