Looking for a Cyber Watch Officer to join our team supporting the Joint Forces Headquarters-Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DODIN), in the J33 (JDOC). The Cyber Security Analyst will enable Command and Control (C2) of the DODIN by ensuring its overall health through 24/7 monitoring, directing, controlling, coordination, de-conflicting, synchronizing, and reporting the current status to JFHQ-DODIN staff. This position is a shift work position and could require you to work day shift, afternoons, or overnight, as well as weekends and holidays.
- Execute incident handling, triage of events, network analysis and threat detection, trend analysis, metric development, vulnerability information dissemination, and the DoD CNDSP methodology.
- Coordinate Computer Network Defense (CND) operations with DoD Component Commands/Services/Agencies/Field Activities (CC/S/A/FA) and monitor and report effect of DCO-IDM operations on CC/S/A/FA missions.
- 2+ years of overall related experience.
- Experience with various Microsoft technologies such as MS Office 2013 and SharePoint.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce.
- SIEM Tool Experience (ArcSight, Splunk, Wireshark, etc).
- ITIL V3.
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders.
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- This position is a shift work position and could require you to work day shift, afternoons, or overnight, as well as weekends and holidays.
We relish opportunities to produce outstanding technical products and services for our clients.
At Axom Technologies, we pride ourselves on delivering IT, cyber and engineering work that leads the industry. We pride ourselves on being able to swiftly adapt to new project needs and to rapidly changing conditions in the worlds of defense, security and intelligence.
And we value and admire the sharp, passionate professionals on our team who achieve all those things.
As a dynamic, fast-growing, industry-leading company, we believe Axom Technologies is a great place to work. Here IT, cyber and engineering professionals can flex their professional muscles, produce work they can be proud of, and ensure they stay at the forefront of their industry. At Axom, you'll always have a new challenge to interest you and a new opportunity to learn.
Role: Watch Officer (Cyber)
Location: Annapolis Junction,
Apply for this job now.