We are seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for your clients.
- Experience in 1st/ 2nd Level Service Desk support
- Minimum 1 year experience in Technical Service Desk or Customer Service environment
- Previous experience in working with external clients
- Enthusiastic, confident with a “can do” attitude, self confidence
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work with minimum supervision and perform to tight deadlines under pressure
- Experience working on Windows, Active Directory, Office 365 and providing Technical Support
- Provides technical support to users for moderately complex computer related technical problems. Excellent customer service
- Answers help desk telephones and responds to moderately complex customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met
- Assists the customer in resolving complex technical problems by providing guidance regarding software and hardware problems
- Resolves or refers highly complex technical problems as appropriate
- Follows up with customers to ensure that customer inquiries are resolved within the contracted or agreed upon time frame
Established in 1991, Collabera is a leading, global, end-to-end information technology consulting, services and solutions company. Collabera focuses on helping businesses “bridge the execution gap” and experience accelerated business performance. Its client-centric philosophy, commitment to service excellence and a Collaborative Engagement Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in today’s global digital economy. With over 6000 professionals operating from 19 locations and 3 delivery centers worldwide, Collabera provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology consulting, services and solutions to leading Financial Services, Technology, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics corporations. The privately held company has offices in the U.S., Europe, and India.
Role: L-1 Technical Support
Apply for this job now.