Sr. Software EngineerCompensation:
$100000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Senior Software Engineer for a full-time, direct hire role with a client in the eCommerce space. They are currently working with the React/Redux, Node.js, and AWS tech stack, so the ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and eager to take a Senior role in scaling up their internal team.
• Create and implement software design specifications.
• Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation.
• Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
• Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
• Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
• Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
• Mentor software engineers and Junior Software engineers to help them deepen their skill set and product knowledge and learn how to operate effectively in fast-paced environments and high pressure situations.
• Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure code from the team and yourself passes review and maintains standards of the organization.
• Work with Product Owners/Scrum Masters to analyze and deliver requirements.
• Collaborate on technical architecture and design.
• Designs and develops applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, MS preferred.
• 4+ years experience in architecting, designing, and building large scale distributed, service-oriented systems and web applications in an agile environment.
• At least 2 years of SQL and NoSQL database design and development experience .Preferred : Experience with large scale cloud based databases like cloudant,firestore etc.
• At least 2 years of commercial REST API development using Node.js and Express framework
• Experience in Test Driven Development.
• Experience with modern software development infrastructure including git source control and CI/CD
• Strong experience with AWS services including Lambda, API Gateway, RDS and others
• Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivered products.
• Experience with other cloud computing/cloud services platforms such as Google Cloud or MS Azure are highly desirable
• Critical thinking, problem-solving, ability to write efficient and maintainable code.
• Comfortable in a fast paced, entrepreneurial company environment.Job Requirements:
React, React, React.js, Redux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Lamba, Node.js, Front-End Frameworks
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.