Senior Project Manager - £50-63k - Manchester
SPIE UK, a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment, are looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage and deliver complex multi-discipline projects successfully.
The successful candidate will provide engineering expertise to all projects, technical assistance in-house and sub contract labour and implement SPIE engineering processes and tools.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Managing projects from inception to completion, developing and implementing project schedules.
- Review, sign-off and implementing project Quality plans and procedures, and project EHS Management plans.
- Procuring all sub-contract packages.
The key skills and qualities of a Senior Project Manager:
- Experience in managing turnkey projects including construction, HVAC, mechanical and electrical works.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, microelectronics and healthcare markets is preferred, particularly in the construction of laboratories and cleanrooms.
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical services.
- A proven track record of delivery within the M&E installation sector up to £5m.
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
- Over 5 years' experience within a PM/Snr PM role.
SPIE UK is a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment. Through the convergence of digital technology and the built environment, we engineer, manage and optimise smart spaces and places, improving where our customers work, learn and live.
SPIE UK's Smart City solutions serve the needs of urban clients, whereas our Smart Workplace solutions optimise the performance of commercial business and industrial facilities, while maintaining sustainability.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.