Contemporary Staffing Solutions is seeking a dynamic Front Desk Receptionist for an exciting opportunity with one of our valued clients. We have built our credibility on professionalism, ethics and reliability through a commitment to matching quality candidates with the right career opportunities. The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for greeting all co-workers and clients in a professional and friendly manner. We are looking for a positive individual with previous receptionist experience.
- Answering phones and transferring to appropriate co-worker
- Greeting clients and co-workers in a bubbly, professional manner
- Verifying employee identification and issuing visitor passes
- Scheduling meetings and events for office
- Maintaining and scheduling conference rooms
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep and forward messages
- Networking with all levels of personnel within company
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Take up other duties as assigned by Office Manager
- Bilingual is plus
- Someone who actively wants to be a receptionist
- Maintaining professional demeanor at all times
- Able to multi-task and well organized
- Polished, professional, and articulate
- Previous experience in front desk/administrative work required
- Computer and MS Office literate a must
- Experience within a law firm highly desired
Since 1994, Contemporary staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Mortgage, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Graduates & Students.
As an independent company, CSSvSource has been offering Managed Service Programs as a preferred supplier and/or vendor neutral (MSP) with an option as a Vendor Management System (VMS). We deliver best in class risk mitigation, requisition management & data visibility covering all contingent and SOW workers.
People & Opportunity Meet at CSS! Check out our Internal Team - we work hard & play hard!
Apply for this job now.