Do you have what it takes to take charge of the project and get the job done?
This role requires the Project Manager to work in our clients’ environments following client or RxLogix system implementation processes leveraging RxLogix resources to lead critical projects. It’s not easy. Are you up for the challenge?
RxLogix is a solutions company developing software products as well as delivering implementation services for RxLogix products and Oracle products. We are headquartered in Princeton, NJ and have offices in Irvine, CA, Tokyo, London, and New Delhi capital region. We proudly serve the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
The Project Manager is experienced in leadership, accountable for overall project implementation and success; and will work with clients in the Drug Safety field for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical devices companies. The Project Manager is a change agent who is passionate, high energy, and results-oriented with a creative and analytical mind; is experienced with advanced project management tools and processes; and can manage critical and complex situations.
The Project Manager manages projects from proposal development to final deliverables to the Customer ranging in size and complexity with limited interaction from supervisor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Integrate self into client environment to effectively lead project teams while building positive professional relationships with clients and internal RxLogix associates.
- Define project objectives, scope, and assumptions necessary to structure a project or activity.
- Formulate Microsoft project plan, manage the plan and project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements.
- Manage customer expectations and provide communication flow to/from the project. Primary responsibility for key PM activities such as status reporting, issue management, risk management, and project cost tracking.
- Establish, maintain, and lead high performance project teams, serving as the project advocate within the client organization.
- Lead, coordinate, facilitate, and motivate all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables.
- Lead risk management within project teams, ensuring risks have appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
- Manage projects within established scope, schedule, and budget.
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage change and conflict, and develop resource-planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity.
- Manage projects, which typically involves system implementation in a validated environment. The project activities include but not limited to:
- Business Process (SOP) development
- Application configuration and functional testing (OQ/PQ)
- Running workshops and pilots
- Data Migration
- Interface development
- Reports configuration and/or development
- Cut-over support
- Product training
- Issues resolution
- Based on customer needs, the Project Manager will be required to manage more than one implementation at one time
- As a technical and business advisor to the project team, the Project Manager is responsible for participating and contributing toward the attainment of group and individual goals by transferring knowledge, monitoring engagement team performance, and providing timely feedback to company as well as the customer
- Practice development (internal) projects as assigned, to grow the company assets.
- Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing team members
- Work assignment for team members
- Report to senior management on team member activities
- Managing project documentation and knowledge
- Manage project logistics
- Bachelor's degree in a science or engineering discipline. Advanced degrees are a plus
- 3 – 5 years of IT consulting experience in F500 environments (highly desirable to have big-5 or large SI experience)
- Experienced with SDLC, software development, systems architecture, and interfaces/reporting.
- Must have 2+ years experience delivering at least ONE enterprise software category – ERP, SCM, CRM
- PMP Certification
- Highly desirable to have experience in pharmaceutical environment, preferably in system validation and/or pharmacovigilance.
- Experienced in current technologies and platforms including project management tools.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with a broad spectrum of audiences at all organizational levels.
- Strong competencies in planning, project management, and organization with the ability to lead multiple activities and resources while maintaining a focus on quality.
- Solid analytical and strategic capabilities and business acumen.
- Ability to produce and present clear, concise, and professionally written communications and presentations.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities.
- Drug Safety / Pharmacovigilance experience
Join our team which is focused in delivering cutting edge technology and services to the life sciences industry.
RxLogix is a global pharmacovigilance solutions company specializing in innovative software and consulting services. Our software products and consulting services assist Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management departments to operate more effectively and efficiently. We match best practices business processes to leading technologies to deliver solutions ranging from software, gathering and managing critical metrics, full safety system implementation support, and greater patient safety and regulatory compliance. We understand that ensuring patient safety while advancing medical science is vital to any life sciences company. RxLogix’s expert team provides solutions to drug safety and pharmacovigilance challenges by combining our understanding of critical business needs, solid technical expertise, and an array of software to streamline business. At RxLogix, we believe that excellent results are the result of excellent people - and we prove it every day. RxLogix has implemented and maintained safety and clinical systems in over 50 leading pharmaceutical, CRO, biotechnology, and medical device organizations, including Merck, Novartis, J&J, Bayer, BMS, Alexion, Servier, and more.
Role: Project Manager
Apply for this job now.