Customer Service Representative
With a general knowledge of the Company’s services and processes, a Customer Service Representative works under the general supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor to deliver the highest level of quality service to our customers. The Customer Service Representative receives and responds to routine residential customer service calls, initiating service for new residents, inquiries, payments and complaints, which are typically general to moderately complex in nature and require limited research and investigation to reach a satisfactory resolution. This position is responsible for delivering superior customer service in a prompt, professional and courteous manner to ensure concerns are resolved and customer satisfaction and loyalty are achieved.
we are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Full-Time M-F 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM and Part Time with various shifts
· Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
· Good communication skills; is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management and customers.
· Strong active listening skills; gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and letting others fully state their ideas. Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow through skills; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise; maintains a positive outlook.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent self-motivation skills; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals.
· Is trustworthy and maintains the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
· Is upbeat, respectful, friendly and engaging.
· Excellent service orientation; actively looks for ways to help people.
· High School diploma or GED.
· One year of prior customer service experience preferably in a high volume call center environment.
· Bilinqual a plus
SN/QPA is a full-service recruiting and staffing firm headquartered in the Chicago Metropolitan area with multiple office locations across the United States. SN/QPA services clients nationwide. Established on the principle “Human Solutions You Can Trust,” SN/QPA has partnered with a wide range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups. OUR MISSION is to help your business achieve sustainable competitive advantage through innovative people strategies.
Role: Call Center represenative
Apply for this job now.