TeacherActive are currently recruiting Cover Supervisors for our schools situated across Staffordshire
With 15 Years of excellent service we have developed strong, long standing relationships with the schools that we work with. We are currently offering a fantastic opportunity to work within our partner schools. it's a fantastic way of gaining experience, especially if you are thinking of a career in teaching or education.
As a Cover Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of lessons that have been left by a Subject Specialist Teacher in their absence.
- To build up a working rapport with students in order to understand their needs in the classroom.
- Classroom management and ensuring that children remain on task and disruption to their learning in minimised in the absence of a Teacher.
- Gaining hands on experience in the classroom delivering lessons to students, with no planning, preparation or marking! - It's as easy as that!
To be considered for this position you will have 6 months referenceable experience of working in an educational setting. This experience could be as a Cover Supervisor, Teaching assistant or Sports Coach in either a voluntary or professional Capacity.
TeacherActive will be able to offer the successful supply teacher a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Market leading rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Introductions to other schools which use supply teachers
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
To apply, please contact Alex, Senior Education Recruitment Consultant on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#