SoCal Premier Marketing Inc., is ready to interview and hire an ambitious, motivated, positive and fun candidate for our new opening!
SoCal Premier Marketing provides the best client representation for top companies in the telecommunications, energy and entertainment field. (We DO NOT do B2B or telemarketing.)
We are currently looking for entry level candidates who want to gain experience and be trained in sales, marketing, business management, leadership, campaign development and campaign management.
What will your responsibilities be?
- New customer acquisition through marketing promotions and sales processes
- Building Brand Awareness for our clients
- Relationship builder. Both for clients and customers
- Leadership development for both yourself and coworkers (coaching, training, developing)
- Hitting and recording metrics
- Working directly and hands on with management team to develop campaigns and marketing strategies
- Attending training, leadership, campaign meetings
SPMI offers a fun, upbeat team-oriented environment where hard-work is rewarded and always pays off with our popular bonus and incentives program.
We value company culture, hitting goals, taking care of our team and enjoying every moment of it!
Again, this is an entry level position - so no experience is required, however the follow is preferred:
- 6 months of sales/marketing/customer service/hospitality experience a plus
- Confident Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-Motivation and Self-Accountability ( we don't enjoy micro-managing)
- Ability to professionally carry yourself and represent our clients
- Student Mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly growing company
- Sports Minded
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, New Orleans, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
If you think you can be a positive addition to our growing team please apply now to be considered for an interview by our HR team.
We are a private brand management firm and are currently looking to hire individuals to add to our dynamic marketing team. All positions are full time and offer weekly compensation plus bonuses along with rapid advancement.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Location: South Gate,
Apply for this job now.