We have an exciting new job opportunity working for a Global Medical Company. Ritz have been recruiting for this outstanding organisation for 10+ years and this opening for a Stock Controller is within a brand-new department based at Elstree and Borehamwood.
The role includes, but not subject to:
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and stock shortages
- Coordinate and manage shipments, audits and maintain reports of purchases and pricing.
- Manage stock so there are never shortages or over orders.
- Placing orders for stock/equipment replenishment
- Tracking shipments and addressing delays
- To proactively engage the wider team and suppliers around improvement in delivery
- Input deliveries on the database
- Working with lab support to set up and monitor orders and delivery schedules.
The role has room to grow and adapt to new responsibilities with time and the right candidate could really make this job their own. With progression they would like this role to develop into a more Account Management position, liaising with many different sites over the phone.
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Prior experience working in a warehouse/supply chain environment dealing with stock sorting.
- Ideally working with medical stock and inventory
- Understanding of MRP systems
- Good organisational skills.
- To work in a team or as an individual
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communications skills and proactive nature
- Can travel to Elstree each day
If this new role interests you and would like a possible meeting with this organising, please apply today!
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)