DIRECT HIRE! We are currently accepting applications for Commercial Driver’s License Class A Truck Drivers to fill permanent, direct-hire positions in Columbus, OH. The ideal candidates will hold a valid CDL Class A driver’s license and minimum of 1 year service and prior verifiable experience and references, preferably route delivery experience.
Company is one of the world’s leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as a leading producer and distributor of prepared fruit and vegetables, juices, beverages and snacks in Europe, Africa and the Middle East
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibilities of the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A
- Drive trucks with capacity of more than 3 tons to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Backing in and out of docks
- NO TOUCH-customer unload. Detention after 2 hrs
Qualifications and Skills
Requirements of the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Must be flexible with work schedule; days and times. Weekends and Holidays included.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and you must be able to drive a manual transmission, with 1 year of service and prior verifiable experience and references
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Be able to lift, push, pull 75 pounds with no assistance
Compensation for the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A
Role: Class A Driver Home Every day.
Apply for this job now.