COMPANY: JACKSON NURSE PROFESSIONALS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
We’re looking for Registered Nurses with experience caring for patients who may be permanently disabled, recovering from major surgery, or suffering from chronic illnesses in the comfort of their own home for a 13 week contract with an area hospital.
You’ll fit right in at Jackson where we’ve been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months HH experience within the last 3 years.
- Oasis experience preferred, often required.
- Current BLS required. Certifications vary by location. Job may require ACLS.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.