Hours: Rotating Shifts B and D
Shift B Hours 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Week 1 Work Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Week 2 Work Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Shift D Hours 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Week 1 Work Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Week 2 Work Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Location: Mesquite, TX
Type: Temp to Perm
To be considered, apply online at # and send resume to #removed#
POSITION SUMMARY: We are looking for a safety conscious individual to join our team. Responsible for the production of a top quality film in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assume responsibility for the finished product.
2. Fill in on any line.
3. Operate the blenders.
4. Mix color and additives and use them according to work order.
5. Know packing materials and procedures.
6. Thread up all lines.
7. Distinguish between acceptable and unacceptable products.
8. Understand procedures for flush outs and changeovers.
9. Understand specification sheet.
10. Measure lay-flat and maintain target.
11. Take line down and put it back up.
12. Change screens and clean dyes.
13. Know the difference between raw materials and their uses.
1. Ability to read and understand instructions well.
2. Make continuous efforts to improve the quality of the product.
3. Must be flexible and willing to work different machines as needed.
4. Ability to perform well in a customer driven, safety conscious organization.
5. Work 12-hour shifts
6. Ability to communicate well with all team members
Lifting up to 50 lbs. in a safe manner
Standing for extended periods of time
Wear all personal safety equipment required by the Company policy and follow all company safety policies and procedures.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Experience in an industrial environmental
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Completion of SPC Training
· Able to understand and use Statistical Control Charts.
· Good material skills
· Experience with automated manufacturing equipment
Role: Packer 2nd Shift/12 HR Rotating Shifts
Apply for this job now.