Company: THE PERILLO GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are currently hiring for an experienced Concrete Estimator/Project Manager for a full time position in the Tampa, Florida area. Successful candidate will have experience estimating and managing large scale commercial projects successfully from start to finish.Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Perform accurate and thorough quantity take-offs
- Prepare estimates with current software in accordance with company standards
- Facilitate the subcontractor bid process
- Manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to ensure completion of all duties and tasks
- Responsible for the overall safety, direction, completion, and financial outcome of construction projects from initial budget through project closeout
- Resolve day-to-day issues that may arise to ensure a timely, safe, and profitable project
- Manage and forecast project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, material, and equipment
- Forecast and analyze constructions costs, exposures, and profits until project is completed
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years commercial construction preferred.