Position: Service Advisor ŠKODA & SEAT
Location: Stirling, FK8 1QZ
Hours: Full Time
SALARY: “The successful candidate will earn OTE £24,195 - £28,000 depending on their experience”.
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Service Advisor based in Stirling. The successful candidate will earn on target earnings of up to £28,000 Per Annum.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 2 years' experience within a dealership as a Service Advisor and be able to cope with the demands of working in a fast paced and exciting environment.
You will report to the Service Manager with key responsibilities to ensure the efficient operation of the service department, to meet and exceed customer expectations and maximise workshop profitability in line with agreed budgets and company business plans, whilst ensuring the highest possible levels of quality and customer care.
Working hours are 42.5 hours per week, Mon to Friday from 08:00-17:00 plus rota Saturday mornings.
- Able to adapt to in house system
- Experience in a similar role within an automotive environment
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and timeframes
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Dealing face to face with customers
- Ensuring that customers are given exceptional levels of service
- Using specialised software be required to price jobs and upsell
- Dealing with phone calls quickly and efficiently
- Plan the workshop day
- Ensuring that you maximise workshop efficiencies and profit
- Invoicing and taking payment from customers
- Keeping the reception area tidy
Our client is a privately owned retailer group where you can expect to receive excellent support in your role. Career progression is evidenced throughout the group and if you are looking to work for a forward thinking and progressive company then this is a good place to be.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Administrator, Admin, Office Administrator, Office Administration, General Administrator, Data Entry, Client Liaison, Customer Service, Customer Support, Admin, Administration, Planner, Account Manager, Software, Customer Support, Sales Administrator, Licencing Administrator, Automotive Administrator, Technical Administrator, Estimator, Workshop, Automotive