We are seeking an Early Childhood Education Teacher to join our Nursery & Daycare in the West Loop! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Create lesson plans for different age groups.
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields (at least 1 year)
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 6 ECE Credit Hours or more
We are an Early Childhood Center serving children ages 0-5 in the West Loop. We use a child-led, academically structured curriculum, provide healthy, organic meals, and enrichment programs such as Yoga and Music.
Role: Teacher - Early Childhood Education
Apply for this job now.