Location: Washington, D.C.
US Citizenship: Yes
Security Clearance: USCG Suitability
BayFirst Solutions is currently seeking a Program and Financial Management Specialist - EVM to support a program for the United States Coast Guard (USCG) in Washington, DC.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements:
- Documented completion of all requirements for a DHS/DAWIA Project Management Level II certification.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience supporting Major Acquisition Program(s) (DHS/USCG Level 1, DoD ACAT I or equivalent) in Budget, Financial and Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Working knowledge of Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution Process (PPBE) and (1) year experience in Cost estimating for Shipbuilding programs.
- Familiarity in developing, reviewing and issuing formal revisions of Major Systems Acquisition Manual (MSAM)/DOD 5000 series program documents and non-major acquisition project documents including Shipbuilding Specifications.
- Proficient with MS Office products specifically Word, Access, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio, and SharePoint.
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: #removed#.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.