COMPANY: ASPECT MAINTENANCE SERVICES LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: From £32 to £60 per hour (OTE £45,000 - £60,000)
Aspect is London’s leading property maintenance service provider and is currently seeking the very best Plumbing & Drainage Engineer to work in London.
The company is going through an exciting period of restructuring and growth, making this a perfect point in time to join our dynamic engineering team.
- Reactive emergency call out work including Blocked drains, manholes and interceptors, Burst pipes & radiators etc
- Planned and preventative wok & Installations
- Residential and commercial properties across North London
The Ideal engineer
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Plumbing or equivalent
- Willing to travel across the North London area
- Valid UK driving licence
- Supply own hand tools
- Proven experience working on small – medium size residential and commercial properties
What we offer in return
- £32ph - £60ph (OTE £45,000 - £60,000)
- Company vehicle
- Uniform & PDA/mobile phone
- Dedicated Trade Specialist Service Manager
- Specialist Tools & equipment
- Opportunities for growth and progression
If the above role applies to your strengths and sounds of interest to you, please send us a copy of your CV today.
Role: Plumbing & Drainage Operative
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East London, South East
Apply for this job now.