- Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Prepares non-inventory purchase order requisitions.
- Attaches the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Assists with monthly status reports, and monthly closings.
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- Process remittance information from checks, drafts and wire transfers for invoices provided by vendors, reviewing instructions accompanying items to determine proper disposition and crediting accounts in accordance with standard procedures.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports.
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department.
- Make daily collection calls
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Prepare and maintain various reports
- Maintain an accurate aging report
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments
- Send statement to outstanding customers
- Reconcile A/R to the G/L
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
- 3-4 years accounts payable/receivable or general accounting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- -- Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to follow up on pending issues
- Ability to meet deadlines
ProNexus is a professional services firm that delivers business solutions and consulting services to help companies manage and execute on their finance, accounting, and IT projects and initiatives. At ProNexus, our consultants and project professionals have an average of 7-20 plus years of experience and they bring a higher degree of competency, quality, and productivity at a more competitive value than other traditional consulting and Big 4 firms.
Role: AP AR Clerk
Apply for this job now.