As a Marketing and Campaign Coordinator, you could be part of a select team focused on creating interactive marketing campaigns, as well as executing those very same campaigns proactively in the field and other channels. You will be meeting with decision makers to set up and possibly oversee a team on the assigned campaign.
Regardless of what your college major is or what experience you have, you can become part of our dynamic team and grow your career in Marketing.
- Work best in a competitive, team-oriented environment
- Sell yourself and like to be rewarded for your efforts
- Self-motivated, possessing strong leadership skills
- Thrive on achieving the goals you set for yourself
- Primary "go to" person responsible for the scheduling, booking and coordination of campaigns.
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Generate leads from customer referrals.
- Book appointments with various decision makers at all levels.
- Acting as liaison between client and customer - follow up with contact and maintain relationship.
- New business development.
- Provide top notch customer service at all times.
- Marketing strategies and technique.
- Great communication skills both over the phone and in person.
- Self motivated go getter.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Be passionate about making a difference in your community.
- Desire a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction.
Our mission at CSMC is to enhance recognition for the brands we serve. We also work toward expansion for our firm and advancement for our experts. To move closer to this vision, we rely on innovation and teamwork to propel brands into new markets. Our skilled team members are fully trained to connect with consumers and achieve bottom-line returns
We're proud of the brilliant minds behind our campaigns. CSMC thrives on integrity and creative thinking. As such, we reward our team members for their efforts and belief in these principals.
Role: Entry Level Marketing and Campaign Coordinator
Apply for this job now.