PeopleShare has an awesome opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to work at one of Philadelphia's Top Hospitals!
The Recruitment Coordinator will work in the Application Tracking System to Support Full Cycle Recruitment Efforts!
Job Details for Recruitment Coordinator:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- $23.69 per hour
- Full Time!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Recruitment Coordinator:
- Ability to effectively manage time, work on several projects at once and understand all concepts involved in the work performed.
- Works closely with Talent Strategist to deliver and execute a sourcing strategy aimed at generating candidate flow for high priority open positions and developing and sourcing appropriate candidates to support a strong pipeline
- Effective maintains ATS and/or contact management systems.
- Provides general and varied administrative support to talent initiatives.
- Coordinates candidate interviews as needed.
- Prepares postings and equity information; may assist with advertising job positions
- Assembles packets and materials for new hires.
- May post current job list openings
- Answers recruiting calls and refers calls to the appropriate resources; answer questions related to the recruiting process
Job Requirements for Recruitment Coordinator:
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional environment preferred; Experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Associates degree or equivalent directly related work experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.