Are you wanting to decrease your working hours to part time or are retired and want to earn a little extra money? If so, we have the ideal role for you.
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for part and full time general supply teachers for a variety of our schools within the Rochford area, Essex. Your main role will be to cover teachers who are on short/long term leave. The schools will provide you with work for the class therefore, you will be required to teach what was been left for you. We are currently looking for both Primary and Secondary school teachers. As the acting teacher, you need to maintain the class by ensuring the pupils are focused on their work as well as being able to challenge behaviour if necessary.
Key features of the supply teacher role:
- Earn up to £110 - £140 a day for short term cover
- Minimal responsibility associated with the supply teaching role
- Flexibility with access to an online diary and regular CPD courses through Teaching Personnel
- Opportunity to cover in a variety of subjects including your specialism
*Must have UK QTS*
*Must have a DBS check or are willing to get one processed*
In return, we can offer you:
- Access to unique CPD opportunities to increase your qualifications and knowledge of the field such as: Autism Awareness, Safeguarding, Team Teach and more
- An experienced consultant along with our dedicated on call service
- No lengthy application process for each school, 1 application to access all vacancies available to you
- SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme with £50 for every successful application
If you think you are the ideal candidate for the role then please email your CV to #removed#