Are you looking for a Teaching Assistant position working in the Maghuall Area?
Do you have a passion working or KS2 Children?
Do you have a strong academic ability?
If so Milk-Education would LOVE to speak to you!
Milk-Education are looking for and fabulous academic Intervention Teaching Assistant to join a school in the Maghuall Area. The teacher the school are looking for must have a strong Reading ability and also Numeracy and have the ability to communicate learning in a fun and engaging way whilst also raising their attainment level.
This role is full time and starting September until December time so please get in touch so we can inform the school of your interest ASAP. Our registration process at Milk-Education is super easy, all done on-line 3 simple steps.
- Previous experience working with KS2 children.
- Have a strong academic ability in Reading and Numeracy.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
What Milk-Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
We really love to stand out and offer the best support for our Teachers and Schools so before you apply see if we are the right agency for you! Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment: https://#removed#-education.co.uk/
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education - Home | Facebook
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for an informal chat with kelisha call #removed# or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.