Our client is a Regional National Specialty Contractor that is well established and offers a great career growth opportunity. Opening for an Administrative Assistant and Risk Management position in the Waterloo, Iowa area.
· Assist management with administrative support and time management.
· Maintaining office files, both paper and electronic.
· Assist proposal development.
· Submittal of proposals to customers
· Participates in proposal reviews and approvals.
· Establish business relationships.
· Prepare, analyze and negotiate customer’s contracts.
· Assures the timely communications of contract information.
· Maintains complete and accurate contract files.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Analytical skills and attention to details.
· The ability to maintain a confidential and professional relationship with clients.
· Ability to create and manage spreadsheets and data.
Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel is required.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Administrative Assistant/Risk Management
Apply for this job now.